unlimited hosting domain web hosting

This web site is about unlimited hosting, domain web hosting, free web host reviews, host gator dns, host gator hosting. Bargains and deals on unlimited hosting

Saturday, June 07, 2008

News about stream servers

Current stream servers News

13 of My Favorite Hosting Interviews

Sun, 25 May 2008 13:43:41 +0000
Due to my PC being in bad shape, going to postpone recording this week.  Do not freat though, because I hate to leave anybody empty handed.  I have had a great collection of people on the podcast of the 3+ years.  My question is, have you heard them all?
Here are some of my favorite interviews ...]

Internap Powers Register.com

Fri, 06 Jun 2008 00:00:00 EST
June 6, 2008 -- ( <http://www.thewhir.com> WEB HOST INDUSTRY REVIEW) -- Internet business solutions provider Internap Network Services announced on Friday that Register.com will use Internap's full portfolio of services to power its e-commerce site.





DreamHost Invitations - What's That?!

Tue, 27 May 2008 22:20:56 +1000

Opened my DreamHost control panel today and found the Rewards Section is now completely different. A new item has been added — DreamHost Invitations, which I have no idea what it is, since I don’t currently have any of this special offerings.



DreamHost Invitations



I have searched on Google, WHT and a few other blogs, and cannot find any info on what exactly DreamHost Invitations are. Any one has any idea? I am in the process of getting a DreamHost account to a not-for-profit organisation, and a discount like $150 off 5-year plan would be very useful.





Today`s suggestion:



"I would like to recommend hostgator.com, to anyone looking for a cheap host
with fast support and reliable servers. Recently I had to switch hosts and was
hunting for a new one when I received an email about a post I had made a while
back, they offered me a free 30 days to test them out, and the experience was
excellent. Coincidently it doesn't work out for me to be hosted there due to the
fact that just this morning my comic site was linked to by Penny-Arcade and I
consumed all of Pentium 2.4ghz 1gig Ram server in the space of a few hours. due
to this I had to be kicked off there server to keep it running... I would still
recommend them, as the time I was there the support was very fast and there was
no downtime."



Click Here to go to hostican website.




Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation
Get the latest in mobile software for your Verizon XV6800 at Handango!


free web hosting
free web hosting no ads
free web hosting review
|

Labels:

Social Bookmark

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home